Friday 14 December 2018

Our Mazatlan family!!!

http://www.ywamhomesofhope.org
We received an email yesterday with a bit of info and background on our family in Mazatlan that we are building house for! It was so thrilling to read and learn a little about them! I don't know if we are allowed to share that information, so I won't, but I will say this; they are a family of 7 and Dennis, Hannah and I are so eager to meet them! 
As we are putting the final preparations in gear for our trip, I pray that you will all pray for this beautiful family with us and our mission team! My heart is brimming for them and I can not wait to meet them and see where God has moved in their lives! 
There is still time to donate if you are feeling lead to do so via our GoFund Me page! 
We want to say a big thank you everyone who has texted, sent well wishes and love during this first ever time on missions! We didn't (and still don't) know what to expect of it all, but so far seeing how God our Father works is so exhilarating and breathless that it is just a huge blessing! Thank you again to those who have donated money and time to our efforts! We are truly blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment